Atlanta Skin Cancer Specialists, P.C. ("ASCS") participates with many local insurance plans and Medicare. Our goal is to be widely accessible to our patients. As contracts are frequently reviewed and changed, we recommend that you contact us or your health plan to verify our participation in your plan It is important for us to have your most recent and correct insurance information, so we ask for a copy of your ID card at each visit.
Most of these plans require members to pay an office co-payment for each office visit. Payment of the co-payment, deductible and co-insurance is expected at the time of your visit. We will then file a claim to the plan for the balance.
For the insurance plans that our office participates in, our office will file insurance claims for our patients. For non-participating plans, the patient is responsible for filing insurance claims.
- Alpharetta Excision Surgery Packet for Patients
- Alpharetta Mohs Surgery Packet for Patients
- Buckhead Excision Surgery Packet for Patients
- Buckhead Mohs Surgery Packet for Patients
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- Postoperative care instructions – General
- Postoperative care instructions – Site-specific